Invest in your Education
It’s never too late to invest in your education for greater career goals. At CNEI,
we do our best to ensure that our students get the most affordable cost for
their career education. CNEI is approved to offer Title IV Financial Aid from the
U.S. Department of Education.
- Please visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for the financial aid application.
If you do not have an account, please create one and use our school code.
Use our school code: 039353
- CREate an account
- Students can apply for the student loans by visiting the website www.studentloans.gov. Sign in with your FAFSA pin and complete your Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loan.
- Create a FAFSA account first in order to get your pin.
- Create/Sign in
- The College is approved for VA educational assistance, all chapters. To see if you are eligible you should begin at the VA and fill out the Veteran’s Online Application. The school will require your DD-214 and transcripts for all post-high school education.
- The LVN, Clinical Healthcare Technician, and Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counseling programs qualify students to apply for Pell Grants and Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Student Loans from the Department of Education.
- CNEI’s Net Price Calculator can assist you in early financial planning for college.
Net Price Calculator