72769 Dinah Shore Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270

Frequently Asked Questions

If your question isn’t on here, please feel free to contact us or give us a call and
we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!.

What are the prerequisites for admission?

All programs require a high school diploma or GED. An entrance test is also required for admission into the LVN Program.
In addition, the school and most employers require a background check. If you have been convicted of a crime, please bring it to the attention of the admissions office so we can help you address it with the state licensing authority and determine if it will impede you from receiving your licensing/certification.

How much does it cost? What are the fees?

Tuition and Fees vary greatly due to the differences in the length of each program from $702.50 for the Certified Home Health Aide program to $33,885.00 for the LVN program. Individual program fees can be found on the program page.
Please call for more info (760) 416-5955.

What financial aid do we offer?

We are approved to offer Title IV Financial Aid, if qualified. You may be eligible for Pell Grants, and Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans. Pell Grants are Free. The loans are guaranteed by the Federal Government and offer the ability to begin repayment 6 months after graduation.

We are also approved for VA benefits, Rehab benefits, WIA benefits, and MyCAA.

In addition, students can also decide to make monthly or quarterly payments. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.

Where do I get information on Veteran’s Administration Educational Benefits?

The Department of Veteran’s Affairs is the easiest place to start. The Admissions Department can also provide you a list of documents that will be required by the school in order for us to certify your enrollment.

Who do I contact if I have more questions?

Please call admissions for more information (760) 416-5955 or contact us here.

How long are the courses?

Check the individual program pages or the program overview page here.

Do you accept payment plans?

Yes, if you decide to pay out-of-pocket for the program, CNEI will set up a payment plan that suits you.

Do you accept transfer credit?

On a case-by-case basis, CNEI may accept prior course credit from other accredited colleges. Please discuss any prior education you would like to have evaluated for transfer credit with our admissions staff.

What if I need to take some time off?

The school will allow you to take one Leave of Absence for a period of up to 180 days. Please refer to the catalog for our official LOA policy.

I want to enroll, what do I do next?

Please call the school to set up an appointment with our friendly admissions staff at (760) 416-5955 or check out our how to enroll page here.

Do you help with the licensing exam?

After you finish the LVN program the school offers an NCLEX preparation course led by one of our highly qualified instructors. There is no additional cost for this course. It is included in the LVN program.

Do I need a high school diploma or GED?

Yes, the State of California, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education requires all students to have a high school diploma or GED prior to enrollment. If your high school or college is from a foreign country, you may need to have it translated and/or evaluated.

Start Your Healthcare Career.
Request Information Today!

Your first step towards applying for your healthcare career starts here.

    Questions? Give us a call to speak to an Admissions Advisor Today.

    (760) 416-5955
    California Nurses Educational Institute

    California Nurses Educational Institute

    Follow Us on Socials!
    Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education

    BPPE P.O.Box 980818
    West Sacramento, CA 95798
    (888) 370-7589

    Council on Occupational Education

    7840 Roswell Road,
    Bldg. 300, Suite 325
    Atlanta, GA 30350
    (800) 917-2081

    Board of Licensed Vocational Nurses & Psychiatric Technicians

    Sacramento, CA 95833
    (916) 263-7800

    US Department Of Veterans Affairs

    US Department Of
    Veterans Affairs
    810 Vermont Ave., MN
    Washington, DC 20420
    (844) 698-2311