Requirements to Enroll at CNEI
CNEI’s Admissions department is dedicated to helping new students get started
with the right program that fits their career goals in the healthcare industry.
here’s a check list of admission procedures new students will need to know
when enrolling at CNEI.
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED is a requirement for all programs.
- Applicants must participate in an interview with an Admissions representative.
- Applicants must participate in an interview with the Financial Aid Services department in order to make tuition arrangements.
- Applicants must turn in important paperwork such as ID, SSN Card, and immunization record (only required for some programs).
- New students can find more information on enrolling here.
- CNEI won’t place students on a wait list. We make sure students start as soon as they meet the enrollment requirements.
- You must pass an entrance exam for the LVN program.
- You must have a LVN license in order to take the HHA course.