Requirements to Enroll at CNEI
CNEI’s Admissions department is dedicated to helping new students get started
with the right program that fits their career goals in the healthcare industry.
here’s a check list of admission procedures new students will need to know
when enrolling at CNEI.
- All program applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Applicants must participate in an interview with an Admissions advisor.
- Applicants must participate in an interview with the Financial Aid Services department in order to make tuition arrangements.
- Applicants must turn in important paperwork such as ID, SSN Card, and immunization record (only required for some programs).
- New students can find more information on enrolling here.
- CNEI won’t place students on a wait list. We make sure students start as soon as they meet the enrollment requirements.
- You must have a CNA license in order to take the HHA course
- You must pass an entrance exam for the LVN program.
The ATI TEAS exam is a required entrance examination for prospective Vocational Nursing Students. The TEAS #7 Exam is valid for a period of 2 years from the date the exam is completed. The acceptable passing score for entrance is 62%. ATI recommends a 6-week Study Plan designed to guide the applicant and increase the probability of achieving a passing score. Study materials are available for purchase through ATI http://www.atitesting.com/teas/. Please visit the links provided for the study plan in preparation for the TEAS #7 Exam. https://www.atitesting.com/teas/6-week-study-plan#!
Once you feel you are ready to complete your exam, you may register with ATI and choose your proctored testing time and date https://atitesting.com/teas/register. You may choose to take the exam at home or at a dedicated testing center.