Requirements to Enroll at CNEI
CNEI’s Admissions department is dedicated to helping new students get started
with the right program that fits their career goals in the healthcare industry.
Here’s a check list of admission procedures new students will need to know
when enrolling at CNEI.
- All program applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Applicants must participate in an interview with an Admissions advisor.
- Applicants must participate in an interview with the Financial Aid Services department in order to make tuition arrangements.
- Applicants must turn in important paperwork such as ID, SSN Card, and immunization record (only required for some programs).
- New students can find more information on enrolling here.
- CNEI won’t place students on a wait list. We make sure students start as soon as they meet the enrollment requirements.
- You must have a CNA license in order to take the CHHA course
- You must pass an entrance exam for the LVN program.
Completion of ATI-Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Version 7 entrance exam with a proficient passing score of 58.7% or completion of an entrance exam (HESI) proctored entrance test with 70 or above, or if candidate has completed general education prerequisites for nursing, then no admission testing will be required. The admissions representative determines if the applicant meets the minimum admissions requirements for the program. The program director will make selections into the program after reviewing the recommendations of the Admissions Committee.