With over 40 years of hiring experience, we are
proud to have high-quality professionals at CNEI.
Join the CNEI team today!
Current Open Positions
LVN Nurse Instructor
Full-Time and Part-time positions, now hiring as soon as possible.
Under the general direction and supervision of the program director, the instructor provides theory and skills lab instruction and supervises students’ clinical rotation at an approved clinical site. The instructor evaluates and documents student progress, provides students with feedback on their progress and works with students in need of remediation for improvement. Strong communication skills, enthusiasm, energy and the ability to work well with diverse groups is required. Basic knowledge of computer operations is also required.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
- The instructor effectively instructs students following approved course syllabi and materials.
- Promote student success by exhibiting a passion for teaching, motivating and engaging students in the learning process.
- Assess student work and progress in a timely manner and give students feedback and guidance for improvement as needed.
- Maintain a professional learning environment.
- Records attendance and student progress and submit grade reports on time.
- Organize clinical rotation in coordination with nursing staff at the designated clinical facility.
- Adhere to school and clinical site operating policies and procedures and safety.
- RN or LVN license with a Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing work experience.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with interest in growing professionally in the field of nursing education.
- Basic computer literacy operations and use of technology in the classroom.
- Prior nursing teaching experience is preferred.
Click the button below to apply on Indeed and learn more about the LVN instructor position.
If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to us!
Phone: (760) 416-5955